Tuesday, August 3, 2004

If anything could ever be this good again

Well, I'm home.

This last week has already started to blur together into one large memory of Virginia goodness, so any sort of present commentary on the subject is reduced to simply my observing that I had a great time, am a little tanner, feel somewhat drained, miss Brian, am considerably more satisfied with how I spent my summer, and will look forward to December. It was worth every minute of struggle to get us there.

It's an interesting feeling to want time to stop and progress at the same time. Anticipating the next moment, but not wanting it to come because you know it will just end. Now that most of what I was looking forward to has occurred, been enjoyed, and ended, it feels kind of anticlimactic being back home.

One of these days I'll write a real post.

No comments:

Post a Comment