Sunday, June 20, 2004

And some things are better stressed when unexpressed, 'cause silence can be overwhelming

I need to stop trying to be responsible. I turned down an opportunity to hang out with quality friends so I could go to bed at a reasonable hour and be rested for church in the morning. Predicted time of rest at this point is between 2 and 3 am, because I'm a nerd and spend too much time online. I could have been doing something more interesting right now. I should know myself better.

I found out today that I made All State for tech, which makes me happy, although also leaves me slightly confused, as I didn't think my interview went well at all. I'm really looking forward to the experience of working on such an anually awesome show, but I have to add that I'm a little disappointed that I won't be spending theatre fest hanging out with my friends. Not to mention the fact that I have to give my right hand and firstborn child (read: about 300 bucks) to do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment