I feel like I'm on the brink of losing someone who I've considered my best friend for quite a while. And I don't even know why. The only thing worse than being punished for something is not knowing what you did to deserve it. I need to talk to her, but between my fear of confrontation and the fear that it just might make things worse, I'm not entirely sure that's going to happen. And how do you convince someone of how much they mean to you? And how important their friendship is? And how heartbroken you'd be to lose them? And what happens if they don't listen?
All I know is, she has a much, much bigger impact on the people around her than I think she'll ever realize.
Other lovely things:
- Through doing probably the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life, I lost one of my most prized possessions (my flute), with little hope of getting it back, at this point.
- Despite studying attempts, I'm pretty sure I failed, or came close to failing, my chemistry final.
- My interview for All State is tomorrow, and I haven't done my portfolio yet.
At least I'm not bored.
"God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself."
No comments:
Post a Comment