Wednesday, November 17, 2004

"When I start to go crazy, I count light fixtures"

Right now.....

I AM: glad for friends coming home for Thanksgiving

I WANT: to be an English teacher when I grow up

I HAVE: over ten tank tops

I WISH: for things when the clock has 3-4 identical numbers

I HATE: melodrama and it's prevalence in teenage minds

I MISS: sleeping in every day

I FEAR: spiders and other insects

I HEAR: that several hundred left handed people a year die from using products intended for right handers

I SEARCH: google for all my information needs

I WONDER: if anyone is 100% happy with themselves

I REGRET: nothing, or at least that's my goal

I LOVE: to draw

I ACHE: in my abs, due to gym class Pilates

I ALWAYS: correct people's grammar in my head

I DANCE: randomly when I'm standing backstage

I SING: in the car, as loudly as I please

I CRY: during really sappy chick flicks

I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy with how I look

I WRITE: essays for English class, and enjoy it

I WIN: almost every game of ping pong I play

I LOSE: whenever I play against my dad

I CONFUSE: the names Matt and Mike

I NEED: to get a 30 or above on the ACT or else I'll probably get some pointed suggestions from my dad about how I should've taken a class

I SHOULD: try to have more patience with that kid who sits behind me in history, who spends the period swearing and making unbelievably inane comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment