So...
LTotW:
- I have no patience for the learning process. More than once is too many times, and not excelling right off the bat is reason enough to be discouraged.
- Quintessential gender stereotypes are proved more and more to me daily.
- Contrary to my belief, people who physically look down their noses at other people actually do exist, and it's just as condescending-looking as the metaphor is condescending-sounding.
- I'm pretty sure I severely underestimate amount of influence I have on other people and their emotions. Which might sound arrogant unless you know that my previous influence assumption was/is "none at all."
- I think at this point my conception of my personality (as far as nice-ness, reserved-ness, friendly-ness, etc... goes) and how I actually come across to others is way different. Which kind of sucks, 'cause I used to have a pretty good grasp on that sort of thing.
Speaking of personality, in psyc I took what I think was the most inaccurate personality assessment ever. Apparently I'm extremely extroverted, seek attention, have problems concentrating and completing projects, and have a wide rebellious streak.
Has anyone else ever had one of those days where, though you feel completely normal, it seems like every two minutes someone is coming up to you and asking in this concerned tone if you're feeling ok, because they think you're looking particularly tired/sickly/detached? Maybe it's just me, and just today, but nevertheless it's really confusing.
No comments:
Post a Comment