Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You're learning to love yourself

I love you because every time I talk to you, it's like figuring out a puzzle.
I love you because I don't think I've met anyone whom I feel luckier to know.
I love you because, well, I kind of have to. But I do anyway. Quite a bit.
I love you because I'm pretty sure we'll still be friends when we're both 90 and totally nuts.
I love you because by now, it's kind of a habit.
I love you because it's nice/freaky to know someone who thinks almost exactly like me.
I love you because I doubt anyone on earth thinks exactly like you.
I love you because now I know it's perfectly ok to be somewhat stereotypically girly.
I love you because you're the only person I've ever met who seems to physically glow.
I love you because you let me be constantly, totally, brutally honest.

Oh, I guess I love you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment