Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I want to watch the sun rise like it's a big surprise

Works that I think I'm automatically more inclined to like because I love the title:

Music:

- Blue Skies, Broken Hearts... Next 12 Exits by the Ataris

- So Much For the Afterglow by Everclear

- Good To Know That If I Ever Need Attention All I Have To Do Is Die by Brand New

- The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes by Fallout Boy

- Good News For People Who Love Bad News by Modest Mouse- Platypus (I Hate You) by Green Day

Books and Poems:

- This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values by Robert Persig

- A Valediction: Forbidding Mourning by John Donne

- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Movies:

- The Road To Perdition

- High Fidelity

- What Dreams May Come

- Children of a Lesser God

No comments:

Post a Comment