Something I think is funny: The fact that people complain about no one knowing "the real" them. I believe that it's possible for people to shelter a perhaps more natural side of themselves from the general public to the point where their internal and external lives are polar opposites, but if you're a person who does that, in what way is it not your fault? I believe it takes conscious effort to portray anything that's not the real you, and I'm a believer in not complaining about things that you have visible control over.
This week's Newsweek has an article in it regarding research that has been done proving that, indeed, not all teenagers are dangerous, mysterious, rebellious, inhuman walking crises suffering from various social and psychological disorders. Studies show that some of them grow up to be normal, functional adults. Scientists are weird.
Friday night - Prom + (Godspell x Taco Bell) = Well spent evening
I've decided if I ever get the chance, I'd like to make it one of my lifelong goals to spend 2-3 years working tech for a professional theatre. Not a permanent career, just to see what it's like.
Other life goals I have include to sell one piece of art, to visit and/or live in a country outside of the US, and to read the entire Bible.
No comments:
Post a Comment