Sunday, May 23, 2004

I'm an endless source of useless information

I really hate the feeling of wanting to change, but not knowing how to do it.

I rediscovered Chrissy's online diary today. In the words of Holden of Catcher In The Rye (a book I freshly completed and is now on my favorites list), it made me depressed as hell, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I've considered her my best friend for almost two years, and reading it made me see how little I hang out with her anymore compared to the past, and how little we actually talk. Maybe because she makes friends a lot more easily than I do I just notice things like that more. Whatever. It's depressing.

Other depressing things: Finals, unwilliness to forgive, alcohol, lack of money.

Less depressing things: Summer, returning friends, movies, thunderstorms.

5 days from now: Camping/climbing trip at Devil's Lake

7 days from now: Cathi's (well, and all the other seniors') graduation

11 days from now: Finals

16 days from now: Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment