Sunday, May 2, 2004

"Boy, I am a victim of disappointment in you"

I highly underestimate the value of just letting go once in a while, not caring who sees.

We performed West Side Story on Thursday-today this week, and overall, I think it went really well. I'd go so far as to say better than last year. Despite all the quarrels, name calling, mood swings, and setbacks for the crew members. And if this year is going to be anything like last year, I'm going to have "America" stuck in my head for at least a month and a half.

After the performance tonight many went to Ryan's house for a cast party, which morphed into more of a mini dance club, in which I actually participated. Shocking, I know. But Steve's a good dance partner, and I had a good time.

Pictures can be expected within a week.

Any interesting thought I might have had tonight was lost in my tired mind or wiped away by sweat. Fragments remain. Like I wonder what the seniors thought of this show, being their last and all. And I wonder if I'll keep in touch with those I only really know by association. And I wonder how many of the actors are actually going to show up for strike. And what Steve and Alex did with all those extra corn kernels that they were unable to pop with the source 4. And I wonder if anyone is actually going to have the guts to pull a prank on a show before I graduate.

I wonder if 5 hours of sleep is going to be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment